All Malossi cylinders – both cast-iron and aluminum – are sized from the factory.
The range goes from size 0 (smallest piston) to size D (biggest piston). Every size features an increase of 0.01 mm.
When ordering a piston, please carefully specify the requested size marking as follows:
- 34 3448 corresponds to size 0
- 34 3448.A0 corresponds to size A
- 34 3448.B0 corresponds to size B
- 34 3448.C0 corresponds to size C
- 34 3448.D0 corresponds to size D
Only cast-iron cylinders are also available in oversize as follows:
- 34 3448.40 corresponds to an increase of 0.4 mm
- 34 3448.80 corresponds to an increase of 0.8 mm
For pistons produced in the past, 0.2 mm and 0.6 mm oversizes are also available (ex. 34 3448.20 – 34 4375.60).
All Malossi cylinders are selected by size and bear size marking, week number and year.
All Malossi pistons bear the own size marking (number or letter).
When ordering a replacement piston for your Malossi 70cc Cylinder, please take note of the size stamped into the top of your current piston to ensure that the correct piston is supplied.
The replacement pistons listed in our store are the standard ‘0’ size. If the piston you require is different, please contact us.